WELCOME to the MATRC Community ~
The MATRC Community is a unique collegial and collaborative group of telehealth professionals from the Mid-Atlantic region, including DC, DE, KY, MD, NJ, NC, PA, VA, and WV.
During our 2024 MATRC Summit, you will engage with Summit participants sharing and exploring new ways to provide the optimal provider and patient experience for greater access to high quality healthcare.
Join us to develop productive relationships with these professionals:
- Healthcare Administrators: CEO, COO, CFO, Program Directors/Coordinators, Managers
- Health Associations and Non-Profits
- Educators & Researchers
- Government, Legal and Regulatory Professionals
- Health & Information Technology Professionals
- Healthcare Providers: Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Counselors, Physical and Occupational Therapists and more
(Some Summit participants have multiple titles)
Our MATRC Summits are focused on the quality of connections that lead to continued discussions
As a 2024 MATRC Summit Sponsor, you will have the opportunity to actively engage with over 300 telehealth professionals who are exploring ways to advance telehealth in their communities, both now and going forward.
As a full Summit participant and exhibitor, included in all Sponsorship Levels, you will immerse yourself in all Summit activities including:
- Sunday Welcome Reception – Join us as we kick off our 12th Annual Regional Telehealth Summit and celebrate the wonderful diversity of our telehealth community.
- Interaction with speakers and participants by fully participating in all keynotes, plenary and breakout sessions
- Meals (food and drinks are served in the Exhibitor area)
- Monday Networking Reception – meet up with your fellow telehealth professionals while enjoying hors d’oeuvres and using those drink tickets!)
- Optional Networking & Awards Dinner Monday night (included with some sponsorship levels, and available for purchase with others)
- Customize your profile and optimize the MATRC Summit app to draw Summit participants directly to you
2024 Sponsors will have the opportunity to choose their exhibit location on a first-come, first-served basis! Register now to reserve your spot in line!
New Sponsorship Opportunity:
Taste of Kalahari Networking and Awards Dinner Sponsor
Promoted and featured as the exclusive sponsor of the Taste of Kalahari Networking and Awards Dinner. Indulge in a culinary tour of all four on-site Kalahari restaurants. Kalahari Pocono Mountain chefs use flair and creativity to accommodate everyone’s taste and appetite. Each chef will showcase their signature dishes, featuring cuisines from around the world. Explore all the delicious dishes produced while you network and enjoy musical talent throughout the evening.
Check out the full Sponsorship and Support Prospectus for more details!
This is an optimal way to develop relationships and become part of the vibrant MATRC Community.
For questions or more information about being an exhibitor or sponsor at the Summit, contact: Anita N. Browning, Outreach Specialist, Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center (MATRC) Email: Anita.Browning@virginia.edu or Cell 434-270-5338