Join our vibrant and collaborative MATRC Community to advance your telehealth forward by:
- Exploring practical ideas and analyses
- Learning how to make things happen – even in a fluid policy environment
- Accelerating your telehealth vision
- Developing relationships and becoming part of a community that will last well beyond the Summit
Engage in the synergy of telehealth practice, research and incorporation as mainstream healthcare by:
- Exploring research based best telehealth practices
- Learning about technical advances (including AI)
- Developing connections to expand your network
Join the action
Drive telehealth’s future
- $395 – Early Bird Registration (October – January 31, 2024)
- $450 – Regular Registration (February 1, 2024 – March 15, 2024)
- $550 – Late Registration (March 16, 2024 – April 13, 2024)
- $225 – Student
Payment is accepted in the form of check or credit card. If you are mailing a check, the postmark cutoff date is March 15, 2024.
Cancellation Policy: Full refunds minus a $75 administrative fee are available through March 21, 2024. Registered attendees who cancel beginning March 22, 2024 will receive a partial (50%) refund. You may transfer your registration to another attendee at any time without incurring any fees. For all attendee cancellations, refunds and transfer requests, please email Direct Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org. If cancelling your registration, please remember to also cancel your hotel reservations as their cancellation policies may vary.
*Scholarships: MATRC awards a limited number of scholarships based on the availability of funds provided through contributions from individuals and companies. Our desire is for anyone wishing to attend the MATRC Annual Telehealth Summit to be able to do so. Scholarships may be applied toward registration fees and/or lodging expenses. Priority will be given to full-time students and individuals who work in non-profit or government organizations whose mission is to serve rural and/or underserved populations. To apply and be considered for a scholarship, please complete and submit the Scholarship Request form on/before midnight on Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
If you have any problems with registration, please contact Direct Travel via email at email@example.com or call 743-229-3390.
*A limited number of scholarships are available